We have a full-fledged Liver Transplant Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues.provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by liver transplant team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Liver Transplantation
Success Rate : 90-95%
Basic Package : 23,000 USD-28,000 USD (APPROX)
Total Stay in Hospital : 08-10 days Donor, 15-20 Days Recipient
Total Stay in India : 45-60 Days
Who Needs Liver Transplant?
Advanced Liver Cirrhosis
Primary Liver Cancer
How Much part of liver donor needs to donate?
Right Lobe (Commonly)
Left Lateral Segment
Does the donor face any problem after donation?
No, there are no long term consequences of liver donation.
What is the survival percentage of the patient (recipient)?
90% at 1 year
80% at 5 years
What medicines a recipient (patient) need to take after liver transplant?
Only two medicines (immunosuppresants) life long
How many days donor needs to take rest?
Needs 15 days rest after operation & can join work thereafter
Does the donor need to take life long medicines?
No medicines required after recovery
How many days both (donor & recipient) need to stay in India?
7 days for work up, 15 days in hospital for the patient (recipient), 8 days for the donor 2-4 weeks stay in India after discharge from hospital.
You should have a letter / prescription from a gastroenterologist/ hepatologist / physician which will recommend a liver transplant as the treatment of your liver disease. This is important, as we would like you to remain in the care of your treating physician after going back to your hometown after transplant.
The need for liver transplant will be reassessed and confirmed once you reach our centre.
If you wish to have an opinion over e-mail about the possible need for a liver transplant, please mail the following reports to us at the earliest:
A medical summary prepared by any doctor detailing the history/symptoms is very useful. HBsAg, Anti HCV, HIV I & II, CBC, Liver function tests (LFT), Urea , Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium,
Prothrombin Time / INR, AFP, Ultrasonography (USG). These will help us guide you about the need for a liver transplant.
However, once you are here we will examine you and perform a few more tests which will decide if you are fit to have such a major operation.
The donor must be a relative. He / She must be willing and happy to donate a part of his liver purely for altruistic reasons.
He / She must preferably be between 18-50 years of age, healthy, fit and of a compatible/matching blood group
The donor must be an adult and must be psychologically sound to be able to decide that he can be a donor
Patient Blood Group Donor Blood Group
A+ / A- A+ / A- / O+ / O-
B+ / B- B+ / B- / O+ / O-
AB+ / AB- Any Group
O+ / O- O+ / O-
Level I : Blood group, HBsAg, Anti HCV, HIV I& II CBC, LFT, Urea, Creatinine, PT/ INR, HbA1c, Lipid profile, Serum T3, T4 and TSH
Level II : A good quality triple phase CT liver angio (donor protocol) including a plain scan to look at liver attenuation
Level III : MRCP
Level IV : Chest X-Ray, ECG, Stress echocardiogram, Lung function tests (if required)
For women : USG breast & pelvis, Mammography (>40 yrs), PAP smear ( married ladies), CA 125, HLA tissue typing
Proper counseling, risk assessment & transparency at every step has been the reason for success of Organ transplant Program at our hospital.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 aaprox per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.